Please mail donations to:
Quilts from Caring Hands
922 Circle Blvd. Suite 160 PMB#238
Corvallis, OR 97330-1410
Or, drop-off location is:
Philomath Scout Lodge
660 Clemens Mill Road
(east side of Philomath off Hwy 34/20)
Wednesdays, 9:30 am to 2:00 pm only
More ways to contact us >
How you can help
QCH is able to distribute quilts to children-at-risk because individuals just like you have generously donated quilting materials, money, and have volunteered their time. Thank you!
You can help by donating quilting materials...
- Completed quilts for children: twin (60" x 80"), crib
(40" x 50"). Please note that these sizes are
approximates. May either be machine quilted or tied.
- 100% cotton fabric in large pieces, including preprinted panels
- Pieced blocks, “works in progress,” quilt tops
- Textured fabric — i.e. terry cloth, fleece, velour,
fake fur (for tactile quilts)
- Monetary donations to purchase supplies such as batting, thread,
You can help by donating money...
Quilts from Caring Hands is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization;
donations are tax deductible. As QCH is run totally by volunteers,
100% of donations go to support this project. We appreciate contributions
of any size — even a few dollars will help us meet our budget.
You can help by volunteering...
We always need people to:
• Piece quilt tops
• Machine quilt or tie a quilt
• Sew on bindings or labels
• Cut quilt pieces
• Take home a kit for a quilt top
• Give us encouragement
View meeting time and location >
To learn more about how you can help, please contact us.